High Definition Photo Slideshow Styles
- Recommended number of photos: 15~25 photos/min, 45~70 photos for a 3min song. We may use multiple songs if you would like more photos. Maximum per slideshow is 300 images.
- Usage: Childhood Slideshow, Engagement Photo Slideshow, Wedding Photo Slideshow, Others.
- Song/Music: We will pick the song for you. You are also more than welcome to send us a song that you want to use, as long as you e-mail us the song file (e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- File Format & Size: Please send us photos only in JPG, GIF, PNG, and TIFF. format. Resolution at 72 PPI. The maximum supported file size is 20MB.
- Old photographs? Scan your old photographs and save the digital files in JPG. Make sure the file size does not exceed 2MB each. Your photos will be used as provided so make sure they are cropped the way you desired to see in the slideshow.
- Order of Photos: Number your photographers in the order you wish to appear in the slideshow.
- Text & Words: Text and words can appear in between photos. If you wish to add text, save them in .txt format and name it with the number of order individually. For example: 05.jpg > 06.txt > 07.jpg. You will see photo #5 then TEXT (06.txt) followed by #7. If you wish to have multiple Text & Words in between photographs, make sure you give us separate .txt files. The text will appear exactly the same way in the .txt that you provided.
- Dimension: For the best quality videos, we recommend that images are sized to 1024 x 768 pixels or greater. Please note that lower resolution images may look blurry if you upgrade your video to a higher resolution or view it in full-screen mode.
- Style: Don't forget to let Gary know which style of slideshow you ended up picking!
- Questions? Contact Gary at email@example.com
Slideshow will be delivered in a digital file. Client will receive an email with a link to download the slideshow. Client is responsible to provide all the images in digital format.